We are committed to protecting your privacy, in accordance with the Data Protection Act and the EU General Data Protection Regulation, and undertake not to use any information we may hold about you for any purpose other than that for which it was collected.
- We do not automatically capture or store personal information through our website, except in the cases outlined below. Under no circumstances do we use your personal data for anything other than the purpose for which it has been collected.
- You may be invited to fill in information about yourself on a web form. This information will only be used for the purpose stated in each case, and processed on the basis of the consent that you supplied when submitting the information.
- We store personal information that is collected with third party services provided by Google and MailChimp. We may choose to introduce the services of different or additional third parties from time to time; when we do so, we will include them in this policy and require that they comply with the Privacy Shield framework. We store personal information until we receive a request to delete it, until consent is withdrawn for us to hold the information, or until we choose to delete it of our own accord. We will not distribute personal information collected through this website to any other third party without your express permission.
- We may analyse statistical trends based on data that we collect to help us to improve our services. This analysis will not include personal information.
- To exercise your rights pertaining to the personal data you supplied, please contact email@example.com. Your rights include:
- Your right to be forgotten: upon your request we will delete any personal data we have collected from you.
- Your right to rectification: please contact us to correct your personal data.
- Your right to access: you have a right to access any of the personal data that we hold about you.
- Your right of portability: we will share your data to a third party at your request.
- Your right to withdraw consent: you can withdraw your consent for us to hold your data.
- You have a right to lodge a complaint with with Information Commissioner's Office.
- Although we will always treat the information you send us with the strictest confidence, we cannot guarantee the security of internet transmissions. If you feel concerned about this, please use another form of contact, such as telephone or post.